These are the fundamental questions which guide us as we sit in the teacher seat every day. They are our north star when we sit down in front of our students, and they are what guide the kind of classes we craft. But how do you let those questions expand in your classes? How do allow your students to ﬁnd their own answers to those questions? How do you create consistent, intelligent, explorative and joyful classes that help you fulﬁll who you want to be as a teacher, and help your students grow as individuals and as human beings?
This intensive 100hr TT will underscore who YOU are as a teacher, how you can best serve your students, and how your teaching can allow your students to explore their own practice.
We will start with the foundations of why you teach, what yoga means to you, and use the tools in our toolbox to scaﬀold those intentions into an experience for your students. Utilizing dharma talks, sequencing, environment, music and creativity, we’ll spend both practical hours and discussion to expand upon what you know, and help you elevate your passion and knowledge.
- A previous 200 Hour YTT, or the ability to demonstrate adept & skillful knowledge of yoga (bot philosophy & physical practice) with special approval.
- A passion to learn and grow, a passion for teaching & serving students, willingness to laugh of yourself in general
- One Class in studio per week for the duration of the training.
- One cumulative hour of home practice with a journaling component weekly for the duration of the training.
- This is a training in which you will get out of it what you put into it. That said, there will be 2 practicums at the end of the training which you are required to teach. The rest is up to YOU!
- Tools in Your Toolbox — Sound, Structure, Play, Environment
- Authenticity — Teaching What You Know, Vulnerability as a Strength
- Dharma Talks — Making Philosophy Accessible and Relevant
- The Class — How to Envision, Create, and Teach powerfully
- Sequencing 1— Consistency, Playfulness, and Challenge
- Sequencing 2 – Anatomy, Knowing the Body, Creativity
- The Muse — What Inspires Our Classes, from Mantras to Music
- The Why — Building Classes That Inspire and Make Sense
- Putting It All Together — Practical Teaching
These books are required pre-requisites; either you should have already read them for your 200 hour, or please read them in prep for this 100 hour
- – Inside the Yoga Sutras – Jaganath Carerra
- – The Key Muscles of Yoga Volume I – Ray Long
- – Yoga by Linda Sparrowe
these books are highly recommended alongside, prior to our TT, or as part of your continuing education
- – The Key Muscles of Yoga Volume II – Ray
- – The Bhagavad Gita – Eknath Easwaran
- – The Places That Scare You – Pema Chodron
- – Rising Strong – Brene Brown
Unlimited classes for the duration of the training at both studio locations
- $1600 – Early Bird Enrollment (paid in full before April 14th)
- $1750 – Regular Enrollment
- $1500 – Yoga Nanda teacher Training Graduates
(***Please note a 4% admin fee is incurred for credit card payments***)
Your spot is held with a non-refundable deposit of $400, unless you are on a scholarship. Payment in full is due before training unless otherwise agreed upon in a payment plan.
We believe Teacher Training should be accessible to all.
Therefore, we have two scholarship options:
Virya Scholarship: This is a needs-based scholarship for someone who would otherwise not be able to afford a training. It is a partial scholarship on a case by case basis, and by application.
Yoga For All Scholarship: At Yoga Nanda, we are dedicated to declaring and creating a space that is inclusive and accessible to all practitioners. We are committed to uplifting and celebrating marginalized, oppressed and underrepresented people from our own community. To that effect, we have scholarships available for a person who identify as members of any marginalized population. These scholarships are available via application only, and there are an unlimited number.
To Book or find out about a possible payment plans (available on a case-by-case basis) Email b.gathmann.landini@
Sunday July 12th : 9:30am – 12:30pm
Saturday August 01st : 8:30am – 4:30pm
Sunday August 23rd : 9:30am – 12:30pm
Saturday September 12th : 8:30am – 4:30pm
Sunday September 27th : 9:30am – 6:00pm