Join Bec Gathmann-Landini and Yoga Nanda on a life-affirming adventure to Moab, Utah, into the heart of the most revered and inspiring National Parks in our country.
Journey with us for 5 days and 4 nights for an unbeatable yoga adventure into the wilds of nature. With daily sunrise meditations, powerful morning yoga practices, rooted restorative evening classes, guided work through journaling and sangha, this is an exploration into being present, getting unplugged, letting loose and reconnecting to ourselves!
Here’s whats included in the adventure:
- Twice a day yoga sessions: fun, reverent and irreverent, playful and meaningful AM practice, and a grounding, meditative, soothing and connecting late afternoon/evening practice.
- Daily sunrise meditation
- Pre-and post retreat work – guided meditations, journaling, self-inquiry, and a follow-up session after we get home.
- 5 days and 4 nights at the incomparable Sorrel River Ranch, in the heartland of Utah.
- Luxurious accommodations with custom handcrafted furnishings, private porches, and unparalleled views of red rock mountains or river, & gorgeous grounds.
- Exclusive onsite Sorrel River Farm to Table meals: daily breakfast, two on-site lunches and two off-site light fare, two on-site dinners, including a celebratory BBQ!
- A guided hike and exclusive access to Sorrel Ridge Hike, a hike only available to guests at Sorrel Ridge.
- Nightly bonfires with a S’Mores concierge
- Complimentary lawn games, live music, petting zoo, outdoor pool, ranch bikes, and fitness center
THRILLING Colorado River Rapids Half Day Rafting Adventure
(Includes private rafts, BLM fee, drinks, snacks, transportation to and from the Ranch, and guide gratuity)
Morning Half Day Arches Tour with Delicate Arch Hike
(includes drinks, snacks, guides, entrance fees, gratuities, and transportation)
Room 1 – Mesa View Studio King –
Minimum Double Occupancy
( 2 Available)
Double: $2,395 per person
Room 2 – Mesa View Double Queen –
(2) Queen Beds – Minimum Double Occupancy
– Triple & Quad Available
Double: $2,695 per person
Triple: $2,225 per person
Quad: $1,995 per person
(2) Queen Beds, (1) King Bed –
Minimum Triple Occupancy – Quad Available
Triple: $2,625 per person
Quad: $2,295 per person
Please note that in order to be eligible for the per person double, triple, or quad occupancy rate, you will need to have 2, 3, or 4 paying adults in the room. Once you have put in your deposit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify her of what type of lodging you are looking for and if you have the name of your roommate/s. And, even if you think you could never, ever imagine cancelling your participation in this amazing retreat, please scroll down to read our cancellation policy (purchasing trip insurance is recommended, see cancellation policy for more information).
- A non-refundable deposit of $750.00 is due at time of registration. This deposit is non refundable AND non transferable.
- To Secure the Early Bird 5% Discounted rate: Payment due full by March 15th, 2019
- Regular registration rate: Goes into effect for any registrations on or after March 15th, 2019. Payment in full is due no later than April 10th, 2019
- Cancellation Policy:
- *Our cancellation policy is strict and firm. We recommend that you purchase a cancellation/travel insurance policy to protect your investment: insuremytrip.com
is a company that has a multitude of policies to choose from, including a “cancel for any reason” rider option.